Friday, June 5, 2009

I love Summer!!!

It is offical, I love summer! I don't work or go to school, so really, this time of year should not be any different for me than usual. However, I am really excited about it this year. Last year at this time, I had a 2 week old and couldn't walk across my living room much less go swimming. This year, we've had at it. We have gone swimming multiple times already. Kirk loves it, but when he's had enough, he's had enough. Grammy got him a cute little crab floaty and he chills in that. My "educated" friends are out of school and I've been able to spend time with them. It's amazing what grown up conversation can do for you! We've been just having a lot of fun. Our car is back in the shop, been there for a little over a week :-( Thats another $900 bill. Yuck. Also, I put Kirk down for a nap and a few minutes later I heard a strange noise coming from his room. I peeked in and the little heman had broken an already cracked spindle and pulled it off and was clanking it against the sides of his crib. So, he has a brand new crib, at 1 year old. Sheesh. haha. My mom found Kirk some sunglasses and I thought he looked super cool in them. The picture is blurry but it was in motion. As it turns out, 1 year olds don't like sunglasses on their faces. Go figure!

0 comments: