Monday, July 6, 2009

Forth Family Fun!

Wow! What a great Forth of July weekend we've had. We kicked it all off with a fish fry at my Grandparents house. The whole Johnson brood was there and we pigged out. Nothing like good ole fried catfish. After that, we headed over to the beach to meet the Williams/Pendley clan. We got the kids out in the water and had a blast! When we got back to Paul and Gwens house, we took a family picture. I am a picture fanatic, so I loved this. I guess its the thought of looking through pictures with my kids when they are my age and saying look at your family....we were crazy back then too! We had lots of fun, lots of ice cream, and lots of fireworks. I love my family, on both sides and am glad we got to spend time together. I have lots of pictures from the weekend on my facebook page (don't worry family, I excluded most of the beach one), but here are a few!
Evelyn, Madeline, Caitlin, and Allie Grace
Spencer and Kirk
Sweet Madeline
The Girls in their "firework" glasses

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow!! Look at all those cute kids!! Where did you find them? Seriously though, we had a great time too and I just have to tell you that you are one of my favorite people. I'm so glad to have you as a sister! Thanks for everything.

Anonymous said...

Danny, Marca, and Kirk...It's Auntie Mariann...just wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blogspot and I view it every week! I am so thankful that you insisted on getting a WHOLE family picture! Thank you! Love you forever! Mariann