Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mortality

This has been a bad week to be a pet around the Wilson estates. Last Friday our dog of 5 years, Libby got hit by a car. Today, my parent's dog of 12 years, Buster died. This has created a lot of talking time between my 3.5 year old and me. He's not upset by it at all. There are just a lot of questions. Questions that I can't answer. It's not that I don't know the answers, I do. It's mostly that I can't answer them on a 3 year old level. He is way more inquisitive about it that I expected him to be.
His questions start out kind of like this:
"Where is "Livvy" now?"
"Is she with Heavenly Father?"
"How did she get up there?"
"What did Pap (the area pet bury-er) do with her?"
"How did Pap get up to heaven?"
"Did Pap have to die to take her to heaven?"
"Since Livvy is with Heavenly Father is she alive again?"
"If I ask Heavenly Father, will He send her back to me?"

The more questions I answer the deeper his questions get.

I think next Family Home Evening we are going to have the glove spirit/body lesson.

I'm not smart enough to be a mom.

4 comments:

Pour partager ma mode said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes
Sac Pas Cher Marque

kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

Marlee said...

This made me cry a little.

Moncler said...

Here are my reasons.though Hogans have stimulated a million dollars imitations, Hogan Sneakers the originals are even now the greatest.For the modern, fashionista in you, take a look at their new wedge heel designs.If they are not water proof, you would need to take an extra step in doing that on your own.What's more, Franklin Marshall Clothes seldom people will be dynamic in cold weather.In order to work as intended, snowhogan must not be allowed to accumulate snow on the tops.From Converse styles to lightweight hogan, D&G glasses plimsoll hogan really have it all this spring.