Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blessing Day

Today was Kirk's big day! His dad gave him a wonderful little blessing. We were very happy to have Uncle James, Uncle Ben, Uncle Mark, Aunt Kim, Aunt Camillla, Allie Grace, and Grammy all there with us. It was a great experience. Afterwards, Ben, James, Grammy, Aunt Marlee, and Pappaw Max all came up for a great little meal. Check out this kids awesome outfit, all thanks to Aunt Amanda! She is a wonderful little clothes maker. We are very greatful that Kirk got to have the opportunity to receive his blessing.






























1 comments:

Amanda said...

Man, I feel so left out!!! I'm so sorry that we couldn't make it out. It sounds like it was a wonderful day. I'm so glad that the outfit worked. I always worry that the stuff I sew for other people will be too small or hideously ugly!