Thursday, July 3, 2008

Smiles!

We were talking just today about how everything babies do is so cute and amazing. This fact is absolutely true! How many of us ooh and ahh when our spouses smile or giggle? When our parents sleep more than 2 hours at a time, do we brag? Who out there sings a song, talks cutesy, or even cheers when it's potty time for our friends? For some of you, these things might actually happen, but for the most part, we only act this way around our dear sweet babies. Never in my life have I taken more pictures of one individual, just because he happens to be awake. Never has anything so trivial as a cute outfit, yawn, or growing hair caused so much commotion in a crowd. I have to say we are all lucky to have these precious little ones in our lives to help us remember how cute and amazing these everyday things that they do are. Here are a few of those cute and amazing moments little Kirk has given us we would like to share with you!

















And yes, we do think he is the best thing since sliced bread! ;-)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

My goodness! What a cute little man!! I'm so jealous that I don't have any pictures of me and him together yet. We'll just have to remedy that. Love ya!