Friday, March 26, 2010

The Scoop....

Ok, so here's what has happened with us in the past 24 hours. The poor little guy didn't respond super well to the non stress tests yesterday, so my doctor wanted me to come in this morning for a contraction stress test. I got here at 7 this morning and they hooked me up to an IV and go the contractions flowing. My lovely doctor came in and said that he still wasn't responding as well as he should, so, lets go into labor. They upped my IV and broke my water. They wanted me to wait a while before my epidural......boooo. I thought I was going to die. The contractions were so much worse than they were with Kirk. But, around 1:00ish they came in and hooked it up and things got much better for me after that. ha So, the nurse came in and checked me and I was at a whole 4cm.....I assumed that I would be there till midnight. Well, the boys heart rate kept going up and down, so they came and checked me again 20 minutes later and I was at 10!!! Yay! 3 pushes (that I felt none of, by the way) and he was out. He is a tiny little buggar, but is healthy and happy. We are just waiting for him to come out of the nursery right now and we are also waiting for Kirk to arrive and meet his baby brother. I'm extra hormonal right now, so I'm probably going to be weeping a lot, ha, especially when my big boy has to leave me. Well my friends, I am about to eat a hamburger and drink some soda and be happy! Thanks for all you guys that have been thinking about us. We will post more pictures of our little family later! (danny has taken at least 200 already, ha)

0 comments: