Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1 month


Wow, it is hard to believe that it's already been a month since little Joey came into this world. He has gotten so big, well, if you consider 7lbs big...He is fitting into Newborn sizes now, which is good, cause that's what he is! He looks kinda crazy in that picture, but that is ok...we will still love him!

This picture is significant for 2 reasons. #1 This is the first picture that I've gotten Kirk to take with Joey. He really likes his brother, only when nobody else is looking. Otherwise, he wants nothing to do with him. But, sometimes when I walk into the kitchen, he will walk up to him and say "Hi Joey" and dance elmo in front of him. Really cute stuff. #2 Kirk was looking a bit like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber, so I, all by myself, gave him a hair cut. Usually, I take him and let my friend cut it, but I couldn't wait. I put him in his high chair facing the tv, popped toy story on, and cut away. No tears and no blood. Score one for mom!

0 comments: