Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Kinda A Big Deal....

Little Joey ate string cheese today. I nearly cried. He started chewing today for the first time, so I put a few bits of cheese on his tray and he gobbled them right up. Until, well, today, he couldn't even eat meat baby food because it choked him so bad. But, all of a sudden, he started chewing and swallowing really well. I took picture, I recorded a video, I called my mom, and I screamed (with joy) to Danny. I have bragged about it to every person I have seen. Horray for Joey!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm tearing up! It's a huge deal. Thank you so much for sharing this milestone!!

anna said...

I love the winter boots very much,so last day I purchased two pairs of ugg wintetr boots and some nice nike running shoes from a shop,For my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,I think it maybe good for you.Good luck to you!Power Balance are also very poplar and fashion for you.I think you should have a try!

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

well, hurray hurray for little Joey (;o)* Nothing's gonna stop him now...

smiles from Melody Chrismix
Love Peace Music

Mariann said...

YaY!!!!! Love you guys!

Guo Guo said...

timberland canada
true religion
abercrombie kids
burberry bags
chaenl bags
burberry handbags
ugg boots uk
ray ban eyeglasses
ugg australia
retro 11
michael kors outlet online
hollister clothing
true religion kids
hollister clothing store
discount oakley sunglasses
fitflops
hollister clothing
chanel bags
louis vuitton purses
michael kors
michael kors watches
jordans 11
tods outlet
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
christian louboutin
ralph lauren bedding
christian louboutin outlet
timberland boots
coach outlet store online
new jordans
oakley sunglasses
mont blanc legend
nike nfl jerseys
moncler jackets
abercrombie
timberland canada
michael kors outlet online
adidas wings