Sunday, June 12, 2011

Boys

This weekend, we had the opportunity to keep our niece. What a precious girl. Always polite, loves Barbies, quite a little lady. It made me realize....I have boys. Dirty, stinky, rambunctious boys. When she had the Barbies out Kirk chased them around with a T-Rex trying to eat them. Kirk let out little stink bombs and proudly proclaimed "Allie!!! I tooted!!" She would gasp and say "Kirk!" in a very motherly little girl way. She brushed doll's hair while he threw blocks and ran around screaming. It was quite a different world. I would very much like to have a little girl of my own some day, but for now, I guess me and my boys will make mud pies and gas jokes and terrorize our borrowed Barbie collections with our giant dinosaur collection. Either way...life is grand!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Iva. said...

wow. :) *_*
interesting and cute blog. :$
www.monster-hell-yeah.blogspot.com ---> my blog. <3

Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-4 DVD said...

It must be a very happy day!so cool!

Camilla Ekins said...

So that picture with Kirk and his lifted shirt...that is totally Danny. He used to do that ALL the time! He even pulled a face like that...I laughed out loud for that one...and the post about the boys vs girls was also very cute! :)

Moncler said...

Monster beats studio is one of support folding headphones,
Yamaha Fairings
although the Studio volume is not small, Buy Onitsuka Tiger Online but you can get it into the carrying bag which the Monster studio free send by headphone.With it , Beats By Dr. Dre you can go anywhere,with your Monster beats studio. Monster beats studio is made of plastic,but use a polishing proces,looks have a shining feel. However, Moncler Online by this design also has some drawbacks,such as is very easily contaminated with fingerprints.