Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've been crafting...

My Kirkly has had some sort of plague going on for a few days....so, I've been trapped inside...just me, my craft supplies...and pintrest....new addiction. So, I've tried my hand at a few things.


First of all, these lovely candle holders. Dollar store glass candle holders, craft glue, and sticks. Throw some apple cider candles in there. Yum. Fall is here!



Next up, this doll of a wreath. I wanted to make a hallowed out book. (I did. Not pretty. Not posting pictures.) I had all the gutted out pages and I couldn't throw them away could I? So, cut out some leaves glue them to a dollar store wreath. Done. Here's an interesting fact, this book was about Hitler. Something is ironic and humorous about having Hitler decor in my house. In fact, if you look at the leaves closely you will find all sorts of interesting thing....Nazis, sexual tension, and someones bowels being expelled. Good stuff.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I try to be creative and it doesn't work out very well! lol I also love pinterest

Zi-Fi said...

I loved the candle holders but you really got me with the decorate your house with hitler lol TY :)

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous. You're very creative.