Friday, May 14, 2010

Class of 2010


My sweet baby sister graduated high school today. I have never felt so old in my life. I also have never felt so proud. She is such a beautiful and intelligent girl. I am so lucky to have her as my sister. I remember being 5 years old and going to the hospital with my grandparents to see my new baby. I got to hold her first out of all my family. She got to come home a few days later and I was so mad that she couldn't play with me yet...all she did was just lay there, how fun was that? A few years down the road, picture 2 little girls jumping up and down on Daddy's bed, plastic guitars around them, singing "She's got the rhythm, and I've got the Blues." Even further along, there we were, driving to WalMart together, gossiping and ranting about who knows what. "I Love This Bar" comes on, our "song", totally on accident. How I love Marlee Jeneen and all the fun memories we have together. She will do something great, even if it is just being my sister. Love you, Bug.

0 comments: