Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Christmas!!!

I know, it is just September, but I am already getting excited about a few things. Kirks Christmas shopping is already finished. Yay! Joey, well, I'm not sure what to get him. I told Danny we should just get some of Kirks old toys out of storage that he never played with and re-gift them to Joey. I am on a super strict, super low budget this year, so, everybody is getting home made things. I think I am more excited about this than if I were buying everything. I have a rough idea on what everybody is getting, and, I must say, I have some pretty dang great ideas. Sometimes, home made things don't go over as well as store bought ones. But, if I make you something, there is your sign that I care enough about you to put effort into something rather than just grabbing something random off the WalMart shelf. So, family, be prepared for a hand made Christmas. Well, my 2 year old is naked, so I should go do something about that.

1 comments:

Mariann said...

Homemade ones are the best, most meaningful gift I should say! And no it is not too soon to think of Christmas. Ah....Joey's 1st Christmas! I wonder if he'll feel the same about Santa that he does about Elmo!?