Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This day is awesome because...

1. Right now, it is 88 degrees and the humidity is only at 45%
2. Me and my mom took the kiddos to the park. Kirk has cabin fever, so this was great for him. We let him play for almost an hour and had to drag him away literally kicking and screaming.
3. I found a Slinky Dog on sale at Walmart for $7. Christmas shopping for Kirk is nearly finished.
4. Danny and Kirk are outside playing baseball right now. When Joey wakes up, he is going in the stoller and we are going for a walk. Before Kirk came along, Danny and I would walk for atleast an hour everyday. Then Kirk came and he was too little or it was too hot or too cold or too rainy outside. But we are going at it hard core this fall. Get ready.
5. I am helping a buddy of mine sale car decals on ebay for some extra pocket change. This is good, seeing as that my pockets are currently empty.
6. I slept until 7:30 this morning. If I was up that early a year ago, I would have been seriously P.O.ed. But, my littlest one wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30 nowadays. So, 7:30 was a very welcome treat.
YAY FOR GOOD DAYS!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww I'm so glad for your good day!