Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!!!!!

I can't believe that it is already over. I love Christmas so much. Here's a run down of our exciting Christmas this year. We started off Christmas eve at my Grandparents house. Food was yummy and the family was great. It is always nice to visit with my cousins and my grandparents. Afterward, we headed home and did our little family Christmas eve rituals, including hot apple cider and "The Night Before Christmas". Then, Santa came, and boy did he deliver. We got way more than we could have asked for and the smile on Kirk's face was the best gift I've ever gotten. After our Christmas morning stuff, we headed down to my parents house for more gifts and sausage balls, my favorite. Again, more great food and family. We got to come home and play with our gifts just until lunch when we went to my other grandparents house for lunch. Yum! Turkey, dressing, vegis, home made banana pudding, and chocolate pie. Oh, and biscuits! I'm salivating just thinking about it. Our food had barely started digesting before we headed down to Iuka for a Williams Family Christmas. Dito on the food and family. I think I ate enough pretzel salad for everyone there. We were running around like crazy, but this has been the most relaxing and happy Christmas I can remember. It has really been all about my family and just enjoying every single moment with everybody. I am so grateful for how blessed our little group has been. We have more than we deserve. I hope everyone else had an equally awesome and fantastic Christmas! Enjoy the pictures!

My favorite picture of the holidays! My boys cheesing it up in their pjs!

0 comments: