Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mommy Update....

Sigh, had to go back to the womens center last Thursday. More contractions..... Stayed there for 5 hours and got some good news. No more bed rest! The doctor essentially told me that some ladies just have contractions and that I wasn't going into labor, so no big deal. Plus, it looked like I was going to have them if I was on bed rest or not, so free at last! As soon as I got home, I scooped Kirk up and squished the poor boy as tight as I could. It feels really good to be able to do as I please. I am really super grateful to all my family and friends that helped out so much. Between my mom, Danny, and Gwen, I was alone for about 30min the whole 2 weeks. Plus, my relief society people brought in some delicious food! Danny even took a few days off work (gasp) to take care of me and the kiddo. I have a little over 3 months left and I'm going to try and keep little Joey (tentative name) baking for as long as possible! In the mean time, I'm squeezing Kirk and making (and eating) lots of Christmas goodies!

1 comments:

Mariann said...

So thankful you are doing better. Don't you just love those that love you and want to help? I love Joey...would it be short for Joseph? Or just Joey? Love either one!