Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!!

Thanksgiving was great this year!! Lots of food and lots of family makes for a wonderful time. We started off the day at my grandmothers for Thanksgiving brunch. I ate way too much here, as usual. I went back for seconds and even thirds. I had eaten way more than my daily allowance, and it was only 10:00am! After that, we loaded up and went to the Williams' house. It was packed full of all of our favorite people, and again, I ate way too much. But, hey, isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about? I only took a couple of random pictures from there, but I think the ones from my grandmothers summed up the day, "Let's Eat!". On a more serious note, I have so much to be thankful for. Family, health, and jobs are right there at the top! Can't wait for next year!

0 comments: