Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Wow. The big boy is 3. I'm not sure how much I like this.....

Here's what we did this week.


We kicked off the birthday celebrations on his actual birthday with a homemade cake and supper of his choice....anything he wanted...his pick? Butter noodles. Excellent. I can manage that.

.
We continued on Saturday with a trip to the Buffalo Park. This kid loved it. I won't go into details, but it was a blast.

We finished up with a "friend party" on Saturday night. I think I enjoyed it just as much as the children did. It was Yo Gabba Gabba themed. So, we had Gabba Gabba cupcakes and decorations. We had music and DJ Lance games (march in a cirlce, see above.) We even played Pin the Party in Brobee's Tummy (shout out to Juston Hooper for the game! Whoop whoop!)!






Kirk
Things he loves:

Mom
Noodles, rice, and bread
Computer games
Playing with his bff, Alaina
Popsicles
Being read to
Watching movies
Helping mom cook
Playing sports with dad
Joey...sometimes....


Things he doesn't love:

Fruits or vegis of any kind
Monsters
Sleeping alone
Sharing
Being told what to do
Any one playing with "his baby" (Joey)


Things Accomplished In The Past Year:
(time for mom to brag)

Potty Training
Learning to clean up
Counting to 10
Learning shapes and colors
Operating the computer/mouse by himself
Climbing on higher things...eek
Sitting semi-quietly in church
Staying in nursery by himself

Some days I think he is giving me a run for my money and other days I am just thankful to have a snuggle buddy. He is such a joy to have and a love. He is wild, curious, loud, happy, lovely, and a gentlemen. I love my big 3 year old!






Photobucket

0 comments: