Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We love Hannah!!

I have to say, I've been somewhat frustrated and disappointed in some people of the medical profession as of late. (I know, I'm treading dangerous ground with a nurse mommy and nurse mommy-in-law.) Sometimes it just seems like they want to get us in and get us out as quickly and as conveniently as possible. I know it isn't ever nurse, aid, doctor, etc's job to get to know us personally and to come and have dinner with us. I get that. It's not appropriate nor is it feasible. However, I cannot begin to describe to you the comfort that comes from having someone take a personal interest in my child and in getting him the help that he needs. Joey's physical therapist, Hannah, does just that. I was a little nervous about having someone come into my house for therapy. We are a messy, wild group. But, we all just love her. She goes out of her way for my baby man. I know that it is her job to help him and get him the help she can't provide. However, it doesn't seem like just a job to her. She is great and she restores my faith in people and those that care for my family. So, thank you, Hannah, for doing all that you do!!

1 comments:

Marlee said...

I attribute it to her fine education. ;) Freed represent!