Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day #3

Today I'm thankful for.....

Pizza Night!!

Every Saturday night, my whole family gets together at my grandparents house to eat. It started out as just pizza, but now we might go crazy and get KFC too. This is not a grand thing. We eat pizza on throw away plates and use paper towels. It's not the food that I love. It's being with my family. Most of the time, I just sit back and listen to everybody talking; mammaw talking about all the distant relatives, pappaw telling a history of his life. It is all quite refreshing. I love pizza night!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love "pizza" night too! Ours are far and few between but it's wonderful when they happen.

Marlee said...

Me and Kirk buck dancing, Kirk nearly "killing himself",Pappaw telling me I'm the family's "only hope", Mammaw conjugating verbs... Oh the joy. =)